Leading goat farmers throughout New Zealand are discovering the advantages of utilizing modern Taylor Built greenhouse heat retention technology for their goat stock shelter.
You don’t have to spend a fortune when inexpensive plastic film goat shelter can do a better job than a traditional barn.
Harford’s designs and engineering excellence have proven they will withstand high winds by repeatedly coming unscathed through the worst of New Zealand’s storms and cyclones.
Goat Standoff Options:
- Size: Spans of 6, 7 and 9 metres and single or multi bay design means you can build shelters to any size you need, on any site.
- Truss Profile: Hooped top with straight sides allow maximum floor area while rolled batten gutters single skin tensioning or roof areas easy.
- Feed Span: The middle 5 metre span is kept clear for feed whereas the two sides spans are used to house the goats.
- Side Covers: Full side covering is recommended to prevent from cold wind entering the shelter - although partial covering is also available.
- Timber or corrugated iron can be used to cover the sides.
- Please consult our engineers for the most suitable option for you.
- A dry, clean and healthy living environment for goats.
- Save your goats from rain, wind & snow to avoid illness.
- Easier and cheaper to build/repair.
- Easier feed management.
- Easier manure collection and waste management.
- Thermal or shade screens.
- Roof Vents with control.
- Roll up sides.
- Ventilation Systems